not again!

Oh the frustration.

Once again my house has swallowed up the cord that connects the point and shoot to the computer...



In other news... Mark and I had a very rare and coveted weekend at home with no places to go or people to see except eachother.



Glorious.



We got a lot done around the house and my knitting was generally neglected... except during the second half to the Tech vs. Miami game. ***the first half was way too interesting to knit but once we started pounding them into the mud so badly I picked up my project and enjoyed the backgound noise of Lane Stadium coming from our tv.***



We ran errands in the West End, decided that Mechanicsville is the place for us and did lawn work like crazy people. I dug up some pretty hideous Azalea bushes to find out that they had some sort of mold that was causing their near death appearance. I happily crammed the bushes into our trashcan and planted the entire strip along the side of our house with Daffodil bulbs (90 for $20 at Costco right now folks!) hard work... saw four different and equally huge spiders... but will be well worth it come springtime!



Sure was hard going back to work after so much fun and relaxation. Not too awful though because Fall weather has finally set in and my lunchtime-bench knitting-sunshine soaking time has been just right. Only problem is that my allergies have been horrendous this week.
Such is life.
Sometimes you just have to suffer for that Vitamin D boost.

0 comments: