attempting a sweater for myself

In my last yarn order from Peaches and Creme I ordered myself some bulky charcoal grey 100% cotton yarn in a decision to make a sweater for myself to wear at work.





Coming up with a pattern/ mental idea that I like is proving very frustrating. Saturday I spent a fruitless two hours pouring over patterns on Ravelry.





I had this vision of a fun cardigan with a leaf pattern in relief traveling up the front edges. My main downfall in this plan is that I only knit top down raglan sweaters... because they are seamless and I like the look.... all in all i am very frustrated and will probably end up with something super plain but wearable and cute... hopefully...



I did find a super cute pullover sweater pattern with cabled owls around the yoke. Maybe I will attempt modifying that pattern for my work sweater.



First I have to catch up on all of these baby projects...

0 comments: