about face

Well first of all the last post was in April. Yipe.
A lot has changed since April... The opening of the Etsy shop has been derailed... maybe not derailed so much as indefinitely postponed.

We simply do not have the time. Our hobbies must remain our hobbies. It brings us joy to create gifts for loved ones. If we start peddling our wares on the streetcorner now our knitting and quilting projects will cease to be a source of relaxation and become a second or (in some cases) third job.

This just will not do... and, as I am in desperate need of a place to jot down my many knitting hints, pointers and techniques... more for my own remembrance than anyone else's... I shall commence to use our blog to journal the comings and goings of life in our part of the world as well as my sucess, and sometimes woes, with knitting, photography and other items of craftiness.

0 comments: