work in progress....

Phew. Its been a busy month. We really are working hard creating projects for our Etsy shop...
Working 9-5 and doing housework sure does get in the way! Projects are still being made, it is our "therapy" after all.... its the "web-developing" that has suffered.

I (Erin, the older daughter) have joined Ravelry this past week... Its a great networking site for knitters and crocheters and is proving to be super helpful in getting new ideas and projects going. Look for me on Ravelry... HokieBee... I always love meeting fellow knitters!

Last month I knitted up a storm as I attended a baby shower for some close friends of my husband and I. They are having a little girl so I made a small rabbit doll and named her Hetty. I also completed my first sweater knitted with 100% cotton yarn and I must say I will never go back... except maybe wool for hats...

I lost the photos of Hetty and little Addison's sweater... sniff sniff... but am cranking projects out like a madman during my lunch breaks at work and will soon have new knitting pictures to post.

Keep checking with us, we should be posting items on Etsy within the next month.

0 comments: